- Beverlywood Swim School, formally Crystal Scarborough Swim School was established in 1951. We specialize in Private Lessons only.
- We teach everyone "from the womb to the tomb"
- Lessons are 20 minutes in length and are sold
in a series of FIVE. A series of five lessons is $160.00 and must be paid
for in advance.
- We accept cash, checks, and credit cards.
- There is a registration fee of $20.00 per year per family per calendar year. No Exceptions.
- People taking at least one lesson per week may use our facilities for practice. Practice is, however, limited to one hour per day.
- Siblings and guests of registered customers pay $5.00 each for recreation swimming.
Cancellation of lessons must be made at least two hours prior to the scheduled lesson. A no show will be charged to your account.
- Excessive cancellations will result in removal from schedule.
- NO REFUNDS: unused lessons will be honored through the following year.
- Swimming caps are required of everyone in the pool.
- In the event that your instructor is absent, another teacher will give the lesson.
- A fee of fifteen dollars will be assessed on any returned checks.
Swim School Director